MyDoc is the first secure healthcare communications platform - providing doctors, patients and businesses with the opportunity to manage their healthcare systems reliably and efficiently through a streamlined communication. Our immediate goal is to establish ourselves as the leading healthcare communications service provider in Singapore and use our learning and experience to take our platform into markets throughout Asia.
Our immediate mission is to improve the healthcare experience of millions of people throughout Asia. We are doing this by building a product that changes the way people access healthcare services. We’re leveraging our medical background, design and engineering expertise and the rapid rate of change in Asia to modernise healthcare communication.
Our users have complex needs, face real problems and span patients, doctors and organizations across the healthcare industry. We're growing fast and need to find more passionate, driven people to join our growing team.
POSITION SUMMARY: Senior Android Developer
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineer to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge causes, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android Development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Unlimited career opportunities and growth potential within a thriving and growing group
- Relocation assistance (if necessary)
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!