Our immediate mission is to improve the healthcare experience of millions of people throughout Asia. We are doing this by building a product that changes the way people access healthcare services. We’re leveraging our medical background, design and engineering expertise and the rapid rate of change in Asia to modernise healthcare communication. Our users have complex needs, face real problems and span patients, doctors and organizations across the healthcare industry. We're growing fast and need to find more passionate, driven people to join our growing team.
POSITION SUMMARY: iOS DEVELOPERWe are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Architect and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Familiarity with Swift
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Skills / Knowledge Required
- Swift & Objective-C
- Lifecycle of UIView
- HTTP Frameworks
- Delegates vs Notifications vs Closure
- Caching and Local Storage
- Reative concepts in Swift and MVC/MVVM
- Multi-Threading and Grand Central Dispatch
Bonus points for:
- Interest in React Native
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Know one language well and have worked with several others
- Experience working on open source projects
- Full-stack experience
- Unlimited career opportunities and growth potential within a thriving and growing group
- Rewards under the company’s incentive programme
- Generous annual leave package in addition to public holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage