Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to manage our engineering activities. Reporting directly to the CTO, your main duties include managing and guiding engineers, using the latest technologies, to achieve rapid and clean production deployments.
You will join a growing team expanding digital healthcare across multiple markets in Southeast Asia. This role is for you if you enjoy managing teams, working with the latest technologies and are hands on in your technical abilities.
- Management and guidance for a team of software engineers.
- Hiring and training new staff.
- Automating infrastructure and applications/service deployment.
- Monitoring existing applications/services and infrastructure.
- Global scale capacity planning.
- Researching latest technologies and making sound decisions on architecture.
- Communicating and documenting technical ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Ten years experience in Information Technology. Google Cloud Platform (or Amazon Web Services) certifications will be an added advantage.
Management experience (at least 4 years) working with teams in multiple countries.
DevOps experience (at least 4 years) in maintaining large scale projects preferably using Google Cloud Platform.
Strong experience with:
- Google Cloud Platform, Linux and Kubernetes.
- Infrastructure and networking.
- Shell scripting for automation.
- MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ PostgreSQL/CockroachDB.
- GitHub/TravisCI and CI/CD pipelines.
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban.
- Unlimited career opportunities and growth potential within a thriving and growing group.
- Competitive salary, benefits, leave, and work-from-home opportunities.
- Robust health insurance coverage.